Monday, August 9, 2010

Movie Review: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

I was visiting with my sister today and my niece Brandi was inappropriately EXCITED by the latest piece of TRASH from Hellyweird - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
In this movie, a HARDCORE ROCK AND ROLLER wants to FORNICATE with a GOTHIC WITCH, but in order to do so he must first engage in what appears to be Oriential "martial arts" with the gothic's "seven evil exes" (and I've got news for you, with rock and roll, witchcraft, and fornication involved even in the "hero", everyone is evil in this "movie").
The "star" of the "film" is one Michael Cera. That name didn't sound American, so I made sure to look him up as soon as I got home. Sure enough, he's CANADIAN! TYPICAL LIBERAL HELLYWEIRD! They can't even give jobs to other American LIEberals! I don't know if anyone has asked SeƱor Cera for his papers yet, but don't be surprised if that Soviet Canuckistani isn't here legally.
Let me make myself clear. I'm not saying he is, but until I see his papers it is within the realm of possibility that MICHAEL CERA IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN!
There are only two barely saving graces for this "film" (warranting a half point each).
One - unlike today's sissified boys, the men in this movie are willing to FIGHT, even if only one of the "seven evil exes" is an Islamofacist enemy of America.
Two - most "movies" from Hellyweird work hard to promulgate the LIES of the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA. In this piece of FORNICATION PROPAGANDA, one of the "evil exes" for the gothic witch is another girl! For once, Hellyweird is being honest that HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CHOICE by having the main "fornication interest" in the "film" be someone who CHOSE TO BE A LESBIAN then CHOSE TO COME OUT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL DEATHSTYLE AND BE NORMAL AGAIN! Well, as "normal" as a hard core rock and rolling gothic witch can be, but we can't expect the Hellyweird leopard to change it's spots completely, can we?
Yes we can, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Not as long as people continue to pay to see TRASH like this!
Well, I REFUSE TO SEE IT and YOU SHOULD TOO! Don't waste your time or money on it, time that can be better spent in Bible study and money that can be better spent in tithing.

Rating: * (out of five)

No comments:

Post a Comment